July 06, 2020, 02:23:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Jive Treasure Box goes live - 26th May 2009

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me know of any feedback from your experiences using The Jive Treasure Box  (Read 8414 times)
alanm
Administrator
Jiver in training

Jive baby jive :D

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2009, 08:30:36 pm »

If you arrived a different route, this board relates to "The Jive Treasure Box"..

http://www.jivetreasurebox.com

Please let me know of any feedback from your experience using the site ie

• ease of use
  • any errors / discrepancies in the descriptions
  • incomplete / erroneous descriptions
  • any new features you would like to see
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 01:54:58 pm by alanm » Logged

ketch1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 09:38:23 am »

Hi all just registered would like to see a lot more vids of the moves text is alright but i have to see to interpret really, also the search option is not that good would like that improved it all looks so complex but maybe thats just me, still good to be here though.
alanm
Administrator
Jiver in training

Jive baby jive :D

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 09:02:41 pm »

Hiya, thanks for the feedback...

The idea with the moves and the video is that anyone could add moves that are not already there and video illustrations if they have them. I don't have a video camera at the moment (I know I know) but have found some illustrations on youtube. I have plans to make my own videos at some point.

There are several search options, each designed with a specific purpose. What may be best for you is to click on "all moves" and the click the random button to browse random moves. You can add ones you like to favourites.

If you only want to see beginner moves you can click on "browse moves" and choose "beginner" from the "level" drop down then click random to browse random beginner moves. You can also hide the advanced options..

Let me know if you can think of a better / more strightforward way of doing this - I can always change / add to whats there

Smiley

happy dancing

Alan

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: